Saturday, December 20, 2008

Where is my baby?

 
 

I know I have said this before but it seems like Ava is growing too fast. She started to walk right before her birthday and is walking a ton now. It is amazing to see her personality come out a little more. I think she is going to be more like Craig except with my stubbornness. She is so curious on how things work and into piratically everything. Hanna was never like that so it is interesting to see how different they are. The already bicker which has been real fun for me! Ava likes her space and any time Hanna comes near her she screams and tries to get away. Hanna has caught on to it and now antagonizes her until she throws a fit. It is lovely! Overall they enjoy each other's company but they are sisters what can I say.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh the fun of sisters have just began! How cute, she has grown so fast, I so agree because I have one the same age and think it all the time too! She is such a cutie though and it looks like you should have quite the fun on Christmas with both the kiddies! BTW I wish I still lived there I would have totally loved to have ran over and decorated for you, for free though! It would have been fun!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Times flies! Ava and Hanna are such cuties. There's nothing better than a sister!

Curtis and Deedra said...

That's exciting that she learned to walk before Christmas. Funny how even though they are sisters they can be so different. I feel the same way with my own sisters sometimes.