Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ava is growing up!

I just realized today that Ava is getting big and before I know it she is going to be as big as her sister. She has two bottom teeth now and maybe more on the way by the way she has been acting lately. I can put her hair in a little pony tail now on the top of her head! She also is having fun walking with her little walker. Hanna gets so excited to see her walking. I think she cannot wait to have a little playmate. Ava is has been a Mama's girl which is nice for snuggling but not for trying to get anything done. She has truly been a blessing to our family.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my gosh...she was just a newborn when I left!! She is getting so big and she is so very cute!

Holly said...

PS You have been tagged...go to my blog!