Friday, October 17, 2008

Tearing down the garden

Since we had really low temperatures last week everything in our garden died. So we had fun picking all of the green tomatoes and playing with them. Hanna had a great idea of putting them on the trampoline and jumping over them. Ava on the other hand had another idea. She was trying so hard to eat them! She puts everything in her mouth! The bottom picture is of her chowing down on the rocks! She likes to suck on them. Sometimes I do not even know when she has one in her mouth until she spits it out.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

Hi Leanna! It was so fun to see your comment on my blog! Now I can peek at your cute blog. :) Your girls are so cute and I bet they had such a blast with those tomatoes! I love that your trampoline is buried in the ground too. How cool is that. We need to do that with ours. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you played with the green tomatoes, too! My girls had so much fun with them. Why do we buy toys when all they need is dirt and rocks, along with green tomatoes?

Cute pics!

Holly said...

Your youngest has your eyes...or at least that is what I think! She is so pretty just like your first! What fun memories for them to help and play with old produce! It reminds me of Candee's little cuties too!

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Hopefully Ava grows out of it before she is 3. Bree still likes to eat random things (I keep asking myself when are you going to grow out of this?!). We had fun at the pumpkin patch with you!