Sunday, March 1, 2009

So I have not been keeping up with updating our blog. I feel like life is just flying by right now and I hardly have any free time. I will post some pictures soon but just wanted to give an update of how we are doing. I think mostly everyone knows by now but for those who do not I am pregnant. I am due August 30. We find out what we are having on March 25! This pregnancy has been a lot harder than it was with the girls so maybe...a boy? Who knows or maybe it is just age. It has been difficult trying to not let it affect me because for a while I was wearing so many hats. Craig was laid off from work after the New Year which was when we found out I was pregnant. After a couple of weeks we realized that this may be more long term than we thought. The economy got worse and worse so I decided that I should try and work some more to try and compensate so I was able to pick up three more clients for tax preparation and accounting. I just have to say we have really been blessed. We have never gone without and it seems like when we face a trial it brings us closer and we receive blessing after blessing. This scary time of our economy has been a great eye opener for us and I am actually grateful that we experienced the importance of being prepared. We were not 100% prepared but like I said we did not go without and we always had money to pay our bills. Craig is finally back at work!!! One of his old bosses called and said he could really use his help. I think I got to used to having him though, no running to the store by myself or mid day power naps. Oh well having him at work is much better, he is not cut out to be a stay at home parent! The girls are doing great. Everyday Hanna will ask me is it summer time yet? I do not blame her I am getting cabin fever myself. Ava is changing so much she has a very strong personality but is really goofy. She loves to go outside, she will bring me her shoes and sweater about 10 times a day meaning it is time to go outside. So anyways I am going to try and get better at posting and reading all of your blogs. I felt so unconnected because I have not had time to do either. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

I am so happy for you! Great news on the job and baby of course. I can't believe you get to find out so soon what you are having. Can't wait to hear! :) PS-I can help you make a C pic when I get back.