Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TAG

So I thought Rebecca's tag would be fun. Here are the rules:go to your picture file and open the 6th file and the 6th picture. Then you are supposed to tell the story behind it. So I cheated a little....I skipped to the 7th picture because you probably did not want to see the 6th! But here is the picture of Hanna being born. I LOVE this photo. Craig did such a good job in being support to me and then taking awesome pictures....I do not know how he did it. Hanna was born May 28, 2005. My labor started at about 3 am and then around noon I was ready to start pushing. I pushed for 3 hours!!! My Dr said that my pelvis was too narrow and that we would have to have a c-section. I was devastated. I really wanted to have a regular delivery but all in all I was grateful that we were both healthy. So here is she is after 12 hours of labor. So now I am supposed to tag 6 people so I tag Heather and Andy, Clara and Kyle, Kerstin, Tiffanie & Danielle. Only if you want!

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

That is such a great picture! I've had 2 c-sections - one emergency (so Mark is forgiven for this one!) and one scheduled and he forgot to bring the camera in! I was hoping he would video tape it too but I guess not to be. Craig is awesome for doing that. Fun stuff! I have to tell you too that I had to go to my 7th file too because I only had 2 pictures in my 6th so maybe 7 is our lucky number! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. Oh! I'm glad we haven't had a fascination with the toilet at my house. I won't say 'never' though. Only time will tell.

Thanks for the laughs!

Good luck with your pregnancy. You look cute!