Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

We had such a great 4th of July weekend. It started Friday night with great friends at a BBQ. The girls had so much fun swimming and eating. We then had a BBQ with family and neighbors at our house with again yummy all american food and fireworks. The girls had a great time watching fireworks. The bottom picture I love because Hanna is giving Dad the thumbs up on his firework display. I am so grateful to live in America and have the freedoms that we have. I could not have asked for a better way to spend 4th of July!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Clara said...

Glad you guys had fun! Your girls are too cute! We head to Prineville next week, you guys will be missed :)

Holly said...

Cute little girls! I can't believe how Ava looks so much older than Carson. They are only a couple of weeks apart and she looks like a little toddler! Can't wait to see what baby 3 looks like! Beautiful I am sure!

The Holbrook Family said...

Your girls are so stinking cute! I can't wait to take some pictures of them! You guys need to come over for dinner soon!