Thursday, July 2, 2009

Times like these






This summer has been a lot of fun so far but it has been challenging for me. I want to have a fun summer for the girls but being pregnant really makes simple things difficult like walking from the car with 2 kids and a bag full of stuff to the pool. After the short walk and getting settled I am ready to go home! Not to mention the 90 degree heat! I really should not complain because I am so grateful of how well this pregnancy has gone and that I can still get around and do fun things with the girls. The girls love the water park and Hanna finally will go under water! That is huge for her because a couple of years ago one little drop got on her face and she would have a breakdown. Hanna is doing better on her bike but fell over while on a bike ride with dad and did not want to ride her bike for while. So we got her a helmet and knee pads which has helped a little but she is still a little scared to go on bike rides. Ava is starting to talk a lot more, well I can understand her at least. They finally started playing together without fighting for at least half hour increments which is a break through. They still fight but at least I can clean or cook now without constantly breaking up fights. I love the pic of them in the hammock because they thought it was so much fun and were not fighting! Little moments like these make all the bickering worth it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

They are so stinkin' cute. I am glad they are playing together!

Becca's Blog said...

Adorable pictures. So precious! Enjoy them while they are little like that because one day you'll blink and they'll be young ladies and your'll wonder how 10 years could have past just like that! I think I've told you before too that you are the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen and you look great! Hang in there!

Holly said...

You have such cute girls and that last picture is so beautiful! You are quite the photographer!

Curtis and Deedra said...

what a great picture of Hanna! Believe me when I say I know what you're going through with being pregnant during the summer heat, NOT FUN! I hated it! But it sure was worth it when the baby came. Hang in there and try to stay cool. And keep your feet up when you can.